Saturday, June 4, 2011

My San Francisco Apartment

    10435
    2

    While I try to decide how I want to decorate my new apartment in Los Angeles, I thought I'd share a few pictures of my old San Francisco apartment. Unfortunately, I didn't decorate much as I was always busy with work and school and hardly spent any time at my little tiny studio apartment but my favorite area was this one wall where I displayed my favorite shoes and a bench I had designed and built. It also happens to be Charcoal's favorite spot.
    More its and bits of my San Francisco apartment Here

Post Title

My San Francisco Apartment


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-san-francisco-apartment.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive