Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Oh, PETA Might Just Kill Me

    tumblr_llk4o4FxkO1qbarrgo1_1280eclectic-modern1eclectic-modern2eclectic-modern4eclectic-modern3

    I don't eat any land meat. Not really a vegetarian, but more of a pescatarian. I don't wear real fur (sorry I do own some leather goods) and I'm big on animal rights but, there's just one thing that I badly want... it's a cow hide rug!!!!
    There's something so masculine yet sexy about it and adds a little character to any space. I probably will own one or maybe two in our new apartment and people will probably call me a hypocrite but I can't help it. I love cowhide! I'll just not invite people over who might throw eggs at me!

    First image unknown, Rest from alltihemme

Post Title

Oh, PETA Might Just Kill Me


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2011/05/oh-peta-might-just-kill-me.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive