Monday, April 4, 2011

Too Exciting for My Eyes

    1
    23456789
    030
    0

    (Vintage denim shirt & skirt, Mom's lace top, Sigerson Morrison lace up heels, Ray Ban Aviators, YSL ring, Anarchy Street bracelets )


    Woke up at 8am which is super early for Sundays to go to the Alameda Antiques Fair (basically a fancy name for a flea market). If Wesley Mason hadn't given me a reality check, I would've walked out with a giant Chanel Logo that lights up, a giant 'S' for 'Song', a steer head (which I already own, but I found a better one!) and about 10 African masks that I liked. Instead, we walked out with a very selective items which include, a tiny Buddha that Wesley Mason was obsessed with and a giant African mask that we were both obsessed with.

    I'd say it was a pretty successful trip except for the part where we couldn't get into a car and I saw my boyfriend freak out for the first time.

    (btw, I switched to my sandals after 30minutes of walking in heels and almost tripping over wires and furniture a few times.)

    *Update* The fur is faux from Style by Marina, and it was a really sunny day but windy in the morning so I had my jacket on and got lazy to carry it once it got hot...... and no, my legs weren't cold. Thank you!

Post Title

Too Exciting for My Eyes


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2011/04/too-exciting-for-my-eyes.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive