Saturday, March 5, 2011
    Wow. I experienced my first fugly comment in blog land today..
    Now say/think what you will to make yourselves feel better about being a nasty little mole, but I don't agree that there's a place for it.
    I wont stand for it on my blog. And I'd appreciate it in the future if people left their negative opinions/jealous spew to themselves.


    This is my blog, my perception of what's beautiful, and quite frankly I couldn't give a rats arse what some nasty anonymous little thing has to say about it.

    Stop focusing on the negative..!! I don't want to read it.



Post Title


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2011/03/wow.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive