Thursday, March 24, 2011

La Casa de la Decoradora.













    via Song of Style

    ..Whilst hanging out at LIV HQ on Wednesday, I was talking to NARDIVILE about adding some beautiful long white drapes to the room, just like the ones above.
    This is such a beautiful space, and has such a great feel to it. It really makes me wish I had more to work with..

    The more I look at these, the more they actually remind me of NARDIVILE's place, with bits and pieces of both our styles mooshed in..

    NARTTAA.. we either need to buy this place, or I'm moving in!
    Do you think Snott will mind..??

    Nuevo Estilo

Post Title

La Casa de la Decoradora.


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2011/03/la-casa-de-la-decoradora.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive