Saturday, January 15, 2011

Lovers in Vain turns two!




    Happy Birthday!!

    It's been two years today since I started my blog baby and I couldn't have hoped for a more beautiful day! If only I could enjoy it.. Damn you unpredictable weather!
    Today will be spent cleaning out what will be the new LIV HQ. There's a new baby coming.. A new baby that will need a lot more room than just the Mac baby..
    This new baby may change things up just a little for LIV in the months ahead. Very very excited!!


    A huge thank you and lots of love goes out to all who have followed and supported the blog, You guys are too beautiful!

    x x x x

Post Title

Lovers in Vain turns two!


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2011/01/lovers-in-vain-turns-two.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive