Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Look of the Day.89:Bondi Beach

    Some pictures from the other day at Bondi Beach...Paradise, indeed!
    It reminds me of my home town(La Coruna) if I just could swap my
    Atlantic Ocean for the Pacific, our brunette surfers for gorgeous blondie-
    golden ones,and my little Akiko for Kenny!
    I'm wearing my latest buy,a gorgeous jumper from aussie brand Gorman
    which I totally LOVE!Burberry mac ,Mulberry bag,Levi's shorts,Reiss 1971 sunnies,
    Chanel ballerinas and stockings from SportsGirl.
    (thanks to Dean for being my paparazzi for one day)



Post Title

Look of the Day.89:Bondi Beach


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2010/08/look-of-day89bondi-beach.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive