Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Look of the Day.87: that 70s feeling



    shirt-Zara
    jeans-TopShop
    top-Erin Wasson x RVCA
    shoes-Office
    bag-Loewe

    While I get hold of all the pictures from my latest trip to Barcelona, The Brandery and more,
    I wanted to post what I was wearing the day before I left to Spain.

    Mientras consigo recopilar fotos de mi ultima visita a Barcelona, la participacion en the Brandery y mucho mas(si alguien tiene,que no dude en enviarmelas),os dejos con unas fotos del ultimo dia antes de escaparme a la ciudad Condal.


Post Title

Look of the Day.87: that 70s feeling


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2010/06/look-of-day87-that-70s-feeling.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive