Saturday, June 26, 2010

creative dream..

    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
    Photobucket

    via The Selby

    this would be my dream home.. how amaze-ment is it..?!
    i keep coming across these colours, so i'm starting to think it's a sign.. and i don't know if it's the time of year, or that i just constantly need prettier surroundings, but i so wanna paint/redecorate my room again..!!
    I so don't need the added workload though.. I've barely finished assignments.

    who's up for painting at liv's..?!



Post Title

creative dream..


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2010/06/creative-dream.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive