Thursday, June 17, 2010

Crazy Horses by Ellen von Unwerth for Tank Magazine









    “I found my way in life with a nude girl, Miss Fortunia,” Alain Bernardin once said.
    “It was in undressing her one night after a gala that
    I understood the body of a woman would make my fortune.”

    So in 1951, he founded cabaret venue Crazy Horse,
    which quickly became a legend of the Parisian night.

    More Here


    Photography by Ellen von Unwerth

    Styling by Yasmine Eslami



Post Title

Crazy Horses by Ellen von Unwerth for Tank Magazine


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2010/06/crazy-horses-by-ellen-von-unwerth-for.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive