Friday, November 27, 2009

"I'm fancy-free. I'm free for anything fancy."

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥





























































































    LOVE IT !



















    "No ties to my affections.
    I'm fancy-free.
    I'm free for anything fancy.
    No dates that can't be broken
    No words that can't be spoken.
    Especially when I am feeling romance-y.
    ....Like an unwritten melody,
    I'm free, that's me."

    Top Hat (1935) Lyrics: Irving Berlin





    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Post Title

"I'm fancy-free. I'm free for anything fancy."


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2009/11/fancy-free-i-free-for-anything-fancy.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive