Saturday, October 17, 2009

Look of the Day.59: Frank Tell's show


    (As seen on ELLE U.S.A)
    This is what I wore to Frank Tell's show during NYFW
    Frank was kind enough to let me play around his own studio 
    and choose the piece I wanted  to wear to his latest catwalk.
    I  falled in love with the leather trousers from his latest collection,
    and I had to get myself a pair...


    Este  fue el vestido que elegi para asistir al desfile del disenhador  Frank Tell,
    el cual dejo que me perdiera en su estudio y que escogiera entre sus maginificas piezas
    la prenda que vestiria en su desfile de s/s 10,la cual intente adaptar a mi propio estilo.
    (ver  articulo de ELLE U.S.A )



    dress- Frank Tell a/w 09
    bag-Miu Miu
    shoes-Burberry Prorsum





Post Title

Look of the Day.59: Frank Tell's show


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2009/10/look-of-day59-frank-tell-show.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive