Saturday, October 3, 2009

Little Joy


    UNATTAINABLE
    Only when the goal is unattainable
    Do I start to feel like I'm losing myself
    And this deep secret
    that hasn't come out yet
    is burried, down deep
    with the rest

    I can't coarse you into this one
    Jealousy lay all your spells to bed
    I'll choose long-loved instead

    If only songs we're sung
    To guide the doubtfull ones
    Beyond the rough
    where not as much is good enough
    Oh if you find yourself
    for once a lonely one
    I'll be waiting here with open arms

    I can't coarse you into this one
    Jealousy lay all your spells to bed
    I'll choose long-loved instead

Post Title

Little Joy


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2009/10/little-joy.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive