Saturday, June 27, 2009

25

              
    As the amount of emails I've received regarding the name of the tracks
    i've been playing on my blog,I thought it was totally necessary to share 
    with you guys my top 25  favourite songs,the ones that are always 
    playing on my ipod and probably there are many more I won't be posting
    here,as I wanted to keep  a "small" list of them.

    Debido a la gran cantidad de emails que he recibido preguntandome
    por las canciones que pongo en el blog,pense que seria una buena
    idea compartir mis 25 favoritas y que siempre suenan en mi ipod.
    Por supuesto,esta es una corta lista de todas las grandes canciones
    que me gustan,pero no podria  ponerlas todas!

              
    Peter&me by Saga

    The Chordettes-Mr Sandman
    Patti Smith-Horses
    Bananarama & Fun Boy Tree-It Ain't what you do,It's the way that you do it
    Nirvana(cover)-About a Girl
    David Bowie-Fashion
    Pixies-Monkey gone to Heaven
    Florence& the machine-Dog days are over
    The Smiths-How soon is now?
    Empire of the Sun-The World
    Johnny Cash&June Carter-Lon-legged guitar Pickin' man
    Bon Iver- Skinny love
    The Cure-Close to me
    Howling Bells- Breaking my back
    Bryan Ferry-Slave to love
    The Specials-A message to Rudy
    Kings of Leon-Revelry
    Michael Jackson-Black or White
    Royksopp- You don't have a clue
    Siouxsie & the Banshees- Dear Prudence
    The Kinks-All day and all the night
    The Who-My generation
    Placebo-Special Needs
    Prince-U got the look
    Phoenix-Lasso
    Beck-Everybody's gotta learn sometimes


Post Title

25


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2009/06/25.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive