Saturday, April 18, 2009

Look of the Day.39: acid summer denim

    I spent easter holidays at my lovely hometown, A Coruna.To to realise once more,
    how much I miss my people,my bars,my food...If you want to discover Spain
    in a different way,visit GALICIA!!!

    De vuelta en Inglaterra,no puedo dejar de echar de menos mi preciosa A Corunha,
    su gente,sus bares,la comida....sin duda si quieres descubrir Espanha de forma
     diferente no puedes dejar de visitar GALICIA!!!


             
    dress-TopShop petite
    boots-Linea U 


    P.D:Thanks so much to ELLE Brazil and ELLE U.S.A for featuring me!!!



Post Title

Look of the Day.39: acid summer denim


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2009/04/look-of-day39-acid-summer-denim.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive