Tuesday, December 30, 2008
    Look of the Day.22: the next thing!
    Happy 2009!!!!
    2008 has brought me so much that  I cannot
     complain even once about all of what's going on in
    my life right now...If I give you a scoop,yes next year is gonna
    be even more exciting!But I just hope 2009
     is as good as 2008,I hope it brings you guys
    happiness and love,
    and that all you wanted for this new year becomes true.
    You know,if you really want it you'll get it!

    Feliz 2009!
    2008 ha sido uno de los mejores anhos que he tenido,
    y no me puedo quejar absolutamente de nada sobre lo 
    que esta sucediendo en mi vida actualmente.Estoy 
    realmente agradecida e ilusionada.(como pequenho adelanto
    solo puedo decir que el proximo anho ya viene cargadito de sorpresas!)
     Espero que el 2009 sea igual de bueno que este anho, 
    que os traiga  amor y felicidad, y sobre todo, que  
    lo que pidais  se haga realidad. Ya se sabe,
    si realmente deseas algo de verdad,lo conseguiras!


                                                                         
    hat-Urban Outfitters
    coat-Whistles
    jumper-H&M
    jeans-Silent Noise
    shoes-Russell&Bromley
    Bag- Louis Vuitton(neverfull model)

Post Title


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/12/look-of-day.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive