Saturday, November 29, 2008

How About you ?

    Glitter Portrait by Steven Barrett


    "How About You?"
    Music by Burton Lane
    Lyrics by Ralph Freed

    "I like New York in June, 
    how about you? 
    I like a Gershwin tune, 
    how about you? 
    I love a fireside 
    when a storm is due. 
    I like potato chips, 
    moonlight and motor trips, 
    how about you? 

    I'm mad about good books, 
    can't get my fill, 
    and Franklin Roos'velt's looks 
    give me a thrill. 

    Holding hands at the movie show, 
    when all the lights are low 
    may not be new, 
    but I like it,
    how about you? ...
    ...Holding hands at the movie show,
    when all the lights are low
    may not be new,
    but I like it,
    how about you?

    Babes On Broadway (1941) was directed by Busby Berkeley 
    with Mickey Rooney and Judy Garland.



    How about you dear readers ?

Post Title

How About you ?


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-about-you.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive