Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dotted Skirt


    I know you have seen this picture in my
    feature on Ragazza magazine.But as I like
    very much the outfit I thought it didn't show
    as much as I wanted it to show on paper
    (the picture was much smaller) 
    Just wanted to share it again with you guys.

    Ya se que habeis visto esta fotografia
    en el reportaje de Ragazza,pero creo que
    en papel y en chiquitito no mostraba el 
    outfit en todo su esplendor y es sin duda
    uno de mis favoritos.
    Por eso queria compartirla con vosotros
    de nuevo.


    [all photos by Chus Anton]
                                                      
                                                                  
    blazer-vintage
    skirt-Linea U s/s 09(en tiendas a partir de marzo)
    tee-Urban Outfitters
    Shoes-Office



    PS.1 Most of you have asked me if I could upload
    bigger pictures in my blog.I'm happy to do it
    always when there are not a hundred of them
    to upload(like trips and stuff)
    Muchos me habeis pedido si puedo subir las ima-
    genes en tamanho grande,no hay problema!Solo
    las subire en tamanho reducido cuando sean muchas.

    PS.2 OBAMA HAS WON!!!!       YIIIHHAAAA
    OBAMA HA GANADO!!!!                    

    PS.3 Discover now why all of us(bloggers)are on:
    Descubre porque todos nosotros(bloggers) estamos en:

    streetstyl.es: the latest from top fashion blogs.

Post Title

Dotted Skirt


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/11/dotted-skirt.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive