Friday, October 17, 2008

Come into My Boudoir: Myla sales




    I am just mad about lingerie and vapourous silk sleepwear.
    This remind me the Hollywood Glamour of the 20's-50's.
    I like Boudoir style decoration, laces and feather fan.
    I just want to share my favorite Myla lingerie pics for this cold winter......


    It's just going to be difficult to resist to soft silks......
    I just want to indulge myself with some Hollywood glamour?
    This October, Myla is promoting the Ultimate Tease ...Sales......




    All Lingerie and underwear on Myla website.



Post Title

Come into My Boudoir: Myla sales


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/10/come-into-my-boudoir-myla-sales.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive