Sunday, September 21, 2008

My imaginary museum part 1


    I woke up so early this morning: 6 am.
    I sat in front of my computer and began to look through Youtube.
    Some of those videos are from my favorites movies and 
    others are some of my favorite movie moments.

    I began with Picnic with Kim Novak, 
    she is so incredibly sexy in this dance with William Holden.
    The music is magical too: a mix of piano (Stardust)
     and the orchestra ( playing Picnic theme).


    I had to have more Kim Novak.
    So i began to search for my favorite Vertigo moment with her.
    Even, on my computer screen and on the small youtube video,
     i got move everytime she looks at the camera.
    Last week, i had to answer to some tags for the blog 
    and one of the question was:"what are your favorite movies?"
    I said Vertigo, Laura and The Red shoes.


    I realized that i have get 3 or 10 favorites movies, i have hundred of favorites movies 
    and videos that i can see again and again sometimes only 5 min of them. 
    Some of those sequences may not are always unforgetable to the film fans, 
    sometime, even, they are out of fashion or stereotype:
     but they are just a montage of the images of my imaginary museum.


    I found the tag questions incredibly difficult to answer.
    I have difficulty to answer questions about what i am and what i like.
    Picking and choosing some of my favorites images is the best way
     i found to speak about myself and my tastes.
    It's why, i will now post videos and movies sequences 
    of this imaginary museum regularly on my blog: this movie of my mind.


    I am conviced that the images we love to see often 
    are the only way to enter someone's mind.
    Here are some of them.........

    I hope you will enjoy them and tell me if you want 
    more of my imaginary museum in your comments.

    Picnic (1955)



    Vertigo (1958)




    The red shoes (1948)




    Laura (1944)



Post Title

My imaginary museum part 1


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/09/my-imaginary-museum-part-1.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive