Monday, September 1, 2008

Look of the Day.8: LACE UP!




    I don't think i need to tell you that LACE should be all
    over your a/w wardrobe!!!!!!

    No considero necesario tener que recordar que a estas
    alturas ya tu armario deberia estar repleto de encaje!

    click to enlarge

    More about my clothes HERE
    Mas sobre la ropa que llevo AQUI




    For years,i've been absolutely obsessed with the
    "NEW ROMANTICS" and the "Club Kids" from New York.
    I got most of my closet inspirations from them.I proudly
    can say that i feel as my personal muses people like Boy
    George,Rusty Egan(Visage),James st.James,Michael Alig,
    Leight Bowery,Warren Cann,Classic Noveaux...




Post Title

Look of the Day.8: LACE UP!


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/09/look-of-day8-lace-up.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive