Monday, September 15, 2008

Girls with Dog with a blog



    I am proud to announced that i am a menber of a very VIP and selected club:
    A Girl with a Dog with a Blog...

    I would like to introduce you my Sweet chihuahua Cancan.
    She is 9 months old and only weight 1k300.

    I may not be a star but Cancan Van Paris has already plenty of fans.
    You can found her pictures on several cell phones .

    Some links for Chihuahua owners who need a cute appareal during cold weather:


    And if your best friend is ill, try to use Homeopathy first:

















Post Title

Girls with Dog with a blog


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/09/girls-with-dog-with-blog.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive