Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Platinum Blonde


    "Platinum Blonde"

    I wanna be a platinum blonde
    Just like all the sexy stars
    Marilyn and Jean, Jayne, Mae and Marlene
    Yeah they, they really had fun
    In a luminous day-glo shade
    Walk into a bar and I'll have it made
    'Cause if that's all it takes; a double processed blonde
    I wanna be a platinum blonde
    I wanna be a platinum blonde
    Be a platinum blonde

    Yeah I even tried wearing a wig for a while
    It was the right colour, but not the right style
    Gonna get some peroxide at the beauty supply
    See ya later

    I wanna be a platinum blonde
    Just like all the sexy stars
    Marilyn and Jeane, Jayne, Mae and Marlene
    Yeah they, they really had fun

    Now if you need me on Sunday and you look twice and see
    That platinum blonde is gonna be me
    In a double processed luminous day-glo shade
    When I get this colour I'll have it made in the shade
    Oh, I hope I'm OK
    I wanna be a platinum blonde
    I wanna be a platinum blonde

    Honey, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta
    I gotta be a platinum blonde
    I gotta be a platinum blonde
    I gotta be a platinum blonde
    I'll hit the bottle baby







Post Title

Platinum Blonde


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/08/platinum-blonde.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive