Monday, August 25, 2008
    Look of the Day.6: CROPPED TOP



    This summer i've been rocking the cropped top to the max!
     i jus love that 90s vibe and its so easy to make your own one without having
     to hunt for one at any vintage store.You have seen it on me on my Ibiza pictures...

    Este verano me he apuntado al " cropped top" de los 90s.
    Ha sido mi mejor aliado en la isla blanca.No hace falta comprarse
    uno en una tienda vintage,tu misma puedes hacertelo en casa con 
    cualquier camiseta vieja(preferiblemente que sea amplia,
    cuello redondo y de algodon fino)



    More about my clothes HERE
    Mas sobre la ropa que llevo AQUI

Post Title


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/08/look-of-day_25.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive