Saturday, May 31, 2008

Playlist july 2008



    The dixie cups- Chapel of love
    Etta james- At last
    T.Rex- I love to boogie
    The Mills Brothers- Paper doll
    Gene Vincent- Lotta Lovin'
    The Shangri las- Leader of the pack
    Blondie- One way or another
    the Flamingos- I only have eyes for you
    The Everly Brothers- Walk right back
    Doris day- You're getting to be a habit with me
    Loretta Lynn- Fist city
    Bilie Holiday- As time goes by
    Claude Debussy- La plus que lente

    If you want the link to my playlist to add it on your blog or profile
    here

Post Title

Playlist july 2008


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/05/playlist-july-2008.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive