Friday, May 16, 2008

Judy Garland - Dear Mr Gable, you made me love you



    Gabbi post on Myspace yesterday this video. I never saw the movie but i know the song.
    You made me love you is a popular american song. The music was written by James V. Monaco, the lyrics by Joseph McCarthy in 1913 and sang this same year by Al jolson. Roger Edens wrote additional lyrics to the song for Judy Garland in 1937 for the movie Broadway melody of 1938 by Roy Del Ruth. I simply adore this sad song.

    You made me love you
    I didn't wanna do it
    I didn't wanna do it
    You made me want you
    And all the time you knew it
    I guess you always knew it


    You made me happy sometimes
    You made me glad
    But there were times
    You made me feel so bad
    You made me cry for
    I didn't wanna tell you
    I didn't wanna tell you
    I want some love that's true
    Yes, I do, 'deed I do
    You know I do

    Gimmie, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie what I cry for
    You know you've got the brand of kisses
    That I'd die for
    You know you made me love you


Post Title

Judy Garland - Dear Mr Gable, you made me love you


Post URL

http://noirblancetrougepartout.blogspot.com/2008/05/judy-garland-dear-mr-gable-you-made-me.html


Visit noirblancetrougepartout for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive